Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Return of the Blog

Well as a new school year starts at Coe College I return to this blog. I found this to be a very rewarding and interesting method for sharing writing news and interesting stories about various publications. I intend to begin being more diligent about bringing out more postings about more topics so that more people want to come and see this blog! I will also try and keep an eye out for events here in Cedar Rapids and the surrounding areas with regards to writing and remember to remind you whenever a notable author is visiting the college! I must also pay a great deal of thanks to the Coe College Rhetoric Department, located on campus in the Struve Communications Center, for giving me this opportunity and hopefully I will be able to convince some of you to take up a rhetoric minor or maybe even major! Either way this is only the beginning and there will be more to come!
Sincerely,
The Blog Master

No comments:

Post a Comment